Heart Surgery India
Heart surgery India performed by the cardiac surgeons on the heart. Heart Surgery Hospitals in India do this surgery to treat the complications of coronary artery bypass grafting, to treat the congenital heart disease from various causes including endocarditis, rheumatic heart disease and atherosclerosis.
Heart diseases are increasing in India due to change in lifestyle, rich diet and lack of physical exercise, however, nowadays heart related problems are not the life-threatening disease if the proper medical care is given to the heart patients.
Heart Surgery India treats the disease affecting by organs inside the chest and lungs diseases. Heart Surgery Cost in India is around 70% less than the cost in the western countries and due to this large number of international patients comes to India for Heart Surgery India every year.
The main aim of Heart Surgery India is to bring the highest standard of personal and medical care along with the clinical research, education and training in India.
Types of Heart Surgery India
• Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG): It is the type of the Heart Surgery India which improves the flow of blood in the heart. Heart Surgery Hospitals in India use the CABG surgery to treat the
patients suffering from coronary heart disease (CHD). CHD is a disease in which a fatty substance builds up in the heart is known as plaque. CABG is one of the best types of open heart surgery which improves the quality of life and reduces the symptoms of CHD in patients.
· Beating Heart Surgery: Beating Heart Surgery is also known as the off-pump coronary artery bypass which has been proven a safe Heart Surgery India. Both Off-Pump Coronary Artery Bypass and traditional bypass surgery are beneficial for the patients of heart. Some of its benefits are stated as below:
· A lower risk of heart stroke
· Lower death rate
· Less need for transfusion
· Reduced injury to the heart
· Shorter stay in the hospital
Minimally Invasive Coronary Artery Surgery: It is a newly advanced technique of performing coronary artery disease. This Heart Surgery India can be performed through the 3"-5" incision placed between the ribs. This surgery results in a faster recovery, less pain and fewer complications after the Heart Surgery India.
Thoracic Surgery: This Heart Surgery India performs on the lungs, heart, chest etc. The malignancies should be removed from the lungs and esophagus through a surgical operation.
Heart Transplants: This is a Heart Surgery India where the damaged heart of the patients replaced with the healthy heart donor. Most of the heart transplant surgeries are done with the patients who are on the last stage of heart failure.
Heart Valve Surgery: This Heart Surgery India is used to replace the diseased heart valve. The blood should flow through the heart valve which flows from the different chambers of the heart. The blood which flows out of the heart into large arteries should also flow through from heart valve.