Minimally Invasive Surgery in India
With the advanced surgical techniques and equipment heart surgeons are able to perform the CABG Surgery in India in a less painful way. These types of procedures are known as Minimally Invasive procedures. Minimally Invasive Surgery in India may include a small incision and avoid the surgery through the heart-lung machine.
For some patients, the heart surgeons may decide to do the Minimally Invasive Surgery in India is appropriate. Minimally Invasive Surgery in India is a procedure which is often done on a beating heart or through the small incision.
Unlike the conventional surgery, which require the 10"-12" incision and places the patient on the heart-lung machine, however, with the approach of new Minimally Invasive Surgery inIndia avoid placing the patient on a heart-lung machine, and can perform the surgery through 3"-5" incision which are placed between the ribs, or may be done with several small incisions. "Keyhole" or "endoscopic" bypass procedures, which are still in development, and performed through small incisions measuring 1"-2" wide.
CABG Surgery in India is a safe and effective surgery to treat the symptoms of the coronary artery disease. CABG Surgery in India is a procedure which reroutes the blood around a blockage in the coronary artery and creating an important and alternative path for blood to deliver the nutrients and oxygen to the heart muscles.
Benefits of Minimally Invasive Surgery in India
Minimally Invasive Surgery in India have the same benefits as a conventional bypass surgery which restore the adequate blood flow and deliver the oxygen and nutrients to the heart muscles. MinimallyInvasive Surgery in India has an additional advantage for the heart surgeons to work on a beating heart or through smaller incisions.
1. Patients with the Minimally Invasive Surgery in India experience less pain and also have a better ability to breathe deeply after the surgery so that they discharged from the hospital in 2 to 3 days as it takes 5-10 days for discharge after having the conventional CABG surgery in India.
2. In Minimally Invasive Surgery in India, the heart surgeons avoid the use of the heart-lung machine and use the smaller incisions which may reduce the risks of future complications such as stroke and renal failure so that patients can resume their normal activities within 2 weeks rather than the typical 6 to 8 weeks with conventional surgery.
3. The blood which is removed from the body and put into the heart-lung machine; the patient must be put on anticlotting medications or given "blood products". These artificial circuits such as the heart-lung machine can also damage blood cells and also affect the blood's ability to clot after surgery. By avoiding the heart-lung machine can alleviate the patient’s blood trauma.
4. A smaller incision means less exposure and handling of tissue, which may reduce the chances of infection.
5. The Minimally Invasive Surgery Cost in India is approximately 25% less than the cost of conventional surgery.
If you are looking for the surgery which can be performed while your heart is beating than Minimally Invasive Surgery inIndia is the best surgery. For more information send us details at email@example.com